Welcome back! Today Brian breaks down everything you need to know about your two options for today’s Hybrid Model. Tune in to understand the specifics and to eradicate any confusion or gray areas so you can evolve your structure into this incredible new model. Have more questions? Don’t hesitate to reach out!
- If you’re looking to Start-up, we got you covered
- The Hybrid Model can be set up in multiple ways:
- Out-of-network 2 tax ID Hybrid Model VERSUS
- In-network Cash-based Hybrid Model (one tax ID)
- 93% of our clients who got the Neubie E-Stim ended up getting 2 or more
- Medicare doesn’t pay that bad if you provide an abundance of care
- Outsource. Your. Billing.
- Pay for performance model for your employees
- Have a Market Differentiator
- We do not recommend going with a registered dietician
Brian Gallagher, PT is the founder and CEO of MEG Business Management, LLC. He has more than 27 years of experience in the field of rehabilitation and 19 years in business and specializes in Physical Therapy practice management and executive coaching nationwide. As a licensed business management consultant, Brian has helped hundreds of business owners nationwide improve their business operations through proper restructuring to achieve improved systems of efficiency and productivity as well as marketing and sales with effective public relations which have proven results for double-digit growth year-over-year with businesses around the country.