In this episode, we talk about how to look forward and make the changes that you need to make in private practice. You don’t have to go back to living the life you were living pre-pandemic. What do you want most for 2021? Brian has his answers… do you have yours?
Episode at a glance:
- Embrace technology & advanced practice models
- Get paid FAIRLY for what you do
- Write up your Ideal Scene & Current Scene
- Put together your Business Strategic Plan (BSP)
- Start trusting people and delegating
- Invest at least 3% of your Annual GI into enhancing yourself and your staff
- Find out what’s needed and wanted for your community
- Don’t be at the “effect” of your Billing
- Get a better EMR system
Brian Gallagher, PT is the founder and CEO of MEG Business Management, LLC. He has more than 27 years of experience in the field of rehabilitation and 19 years in business and specializes in Physical Therapy practice management and executive coaching nationwide. As a licensed business management consultant, Brian has helped hundreds of business owners nationwide improve their business operations through proper restructuring to achieve improved systems of efficiency and productivity as well as marketing and sales with effective public relations which have proven results for double-digit growth year-over-year with businesses around the country.