This week, we identify the habits that top CEOs & practice owners have in common, along with the habits that it’s time you break. What is it that you wish you could change? Tune in to learn how to be a better leader and executive today than you were yesterday.
- Your mindset drives your actions
- You need to be able to part with money
- Bad habit: procrastination/poor time management
- Don’t manage problem to problem
- Perfectionism doesn’t get anything done
- Comprehensive, consistent onboarding process
- You need purpose, metrics and statistics
- You must be able to lead by example
- Create a MAP (Management Action Plan)
- Life habit: Gratitude & servitude
- Commit to structure
- Study to enhance yourself
- Environment, Structure, Personnel & Systems of Operation
Brian Gallagher, PT is the founder and CEO of MEG Business Management, LLC. He has more than 27 years of experience in the field of rehabilitation and 19 years in business and specializes in Physical Therapy practice management and executive coaching nationwide. As a licensed business management consultant, Brian has helped hundreds of business owners nationwide improve their business operations through proper restructuring to achieve improved systems of efficiency and productivity as well as marketing and sales with effective public relations which have proven results for double-digit growth year-over-year with businesses around the country.