This week, we invite our very own senior personnel from our Credentialing and Billing divisions in MEG! Katie McGinnis and Ali Ferrara share the top reasons why physical therapy owners reach out for help in their respective departments, and what solutions they offer. Tune in to learn the ideal approach to your Billing and Credentialing!
- We do NOT advise a Startup to try to do their own Billing
- Top reasons owners come to us for Billing:
- Owners simply don’t have Billing knowledge or training
- Staff turnover – they don’t possess knowledge to train someone new
- Owners often don’t have structure, Systems of Operations, or a way to measure
- Some of our strengths in Billing: 1) Transparency 2) We treat every client like a partnership 3) Communication is #1
- Mandatory monthly meetings
- We offer virtual coaching hours
- Top reasons owners come to us for Credentialing:
- Lack of knowledge of Credentialing
- Lack of time – it can be overwhelming
- Specifics in Credentialing are changing EVERY day
- Two parts of Credentialing
- Sequencing is crucial – you might be forced to start over!
FREE Billing Analysis!
Brian Gallagher, PT is the founder and CEO of MEG Business Management, LLC. He has more than 27 years of experience in the field of rehabilitation and 19 years in business and specializes in Physical Therapy practice management and executive coaching nationwide. As a licensed business management consultant, Brian has helped hundreds of business owners nationwide improve their business operations through proper restructuring to achieve improved systems of efficiency and productivity as well as marketing and sales with effective public relations which have proven results for double-digit growth year-over-year with businesses around the country.