We start this week’s podcast with gratitude – thank you for joining us on our podcast every week! On today’s episode, Brian reminds his audience that now is truly the time to reassess what is going on in your practice. Let’s create on the future by diving into a crucial division of your company, your Billing! You’ll be amazed how much can change once you get your physical therapy Billing in order… tune in to find out!
Episode at a glance:
- Surround yourself with people who add value
- A coach brings out the best in you
- Run your organization with SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Have an OUTSIDE group do a Billing Assessment
- Have the statistics reported to you monthly
- Take a closer look at your EMR (has certain functions it MUST be capable of)
Brian Gallagher, PT is the founder and CEO of MEG Business Management, LLC. He has more than 27 years of experience in the field of rehabilitation and 19 years in business and specializes in Physical Therapy practice management and executive coaching nationwide. As a licensed business management consultant, Brian has helped hundreds of business owners nationwide improve their business operations through proper restructuring to achieve improved systems of efficiency and productivity as well as marketing and sales with effective public relations which have proven results for double-digit growth year-over-year with businesses around the country.