We had the incredible opportunity to interview a friend and colleague, Claire Stowell, PT on her brilliant approach to diversifying services in the physical therapy clinic. Tune in to find out more about this accessible, field-proven and empowering cash-based program that will help your patients and those around you to experience a healthier body, mind and finances.
Episode at a glance:
- Think differently to create different results
- 4 components: the coaching, the education, the (virtual) community and the nutrition program
- Health coaching is an incredible cash-based option
- Member of staff can get trained & certified (consult with your state)
- CEO must be creating 6-12 months in advance
- “Pay as you grow” risk model
- Contact Claire: email@example.com
- Lifetime PT
- Claire’s Facebook
- Claire’s Cell number: (714) 337-4511
Brian Gallagher, PT is the founder and CEO of MEG Business Management, LLC. He has more than 27 years of experience in the field of rehabilitation and 19 years in business and specializes in Physical Therapy practice management and executive coaching nationwide. As a licensed business management consultant, Brian has helped hundreds of business owners nationwide improve their business operations through proper restructuring to achieve improved systems of efficiency and productivity as well as marketing and sales with effective public relations which have proven results for double-digit growth year-over-year with businesses around the country.