Today we kill multiple birds with one stone, so to speak. It’s time to confront what you might have been ignoring to emerge into 2021 poised for success – without making the same mistakes. It’s time to think ahead and learn what strategies you can employ for greater success with your Internal and External Marketing, while remaining Compliant!
- Invest in yourself and your staff, personally & professionally!
- Beware the Marketing referral program (pot-hole for non-Compliance!)
- Internal Marketing – know your brand
- For your clinic to stand out:
- Can patients schedule appointments through your website? Do you have a HIPAA-compliant app?
- Evaluate what your customers really want
- Your “market” is anyone within a 30-min drive of your office
- Nothing replaces humanity
- YOU establish your Company Culture
- Patient Care Representative (PCR) = Internal Marketing
- Front Desk Coordinator & Therapists are ALSO part of Internal Marketing
- PCR should inspire gamification and full engagement in the office
- External Marketing: social media, website, radio and newsletters