On this podcast, Brain has a discussion with Gary Bowen from Aerus (formerly Electrolux) in New Port Richey, FL. Here, the two explore the efficacy and benefits of the Aerus air purification technology, which could be said to be the most powerful on the market. Developed with NASA and currently used in the International Space Station, in addition to being honored by the Smithsonian and inducted into the Space Technology Hall of Fame in 2017, this is a technology that every physical therapy practice owner must know and explore. Tune in to learn how Aerus can add another crucial layer of protection and safety to your clinic!
- Air purification: HEPA VS. ActivePure
- Technology developed with NASA
- Helped design air purification technology for the International Space Station
- Incredibly cost-effective
- Disinfects all air and surfaces (prevents having to constantly clean & wipe down)
- Low electricity use
- 99.998% effective against Covid-19 live cultures after 7 hours
- Air inside home can be up to 10% more polluted than outside
- Extremely quiet
- FDA Certified Compliant Laboratory & independent lab tested
Contact Gary for $ off with Special MEG Pricing!
- Call: 1 727-312-5003
- Use CODE: PT1512 (tell them you found them through MEG!)
- Aerus Facebook
Brian Gallagher, PT is the founder and CEO of MEG Business Management, LLC. He has more than 27 years of experience in the field of rehabilitation and 19 years in business and specializes in Physical Therapy practice management and executive coaching nationwide. As a licensed business management consultant, Brian has helped hundreds of business owners nationwide improve their business operations through proper restructuring to achieve improved systems of efficiency and productivity as well as marketing and sales with effective public relations which have proven results for double-digit growth year-over-year with businesses around the country.