Here is something we’ve learned at MEG – you can almost never get too much training. So let’s dive in and learn how to make your “good deeds well known” through your PR & Marketing, so as to help more patients through your amazing care in physical therapy. It’s time to take control of your future as we enter the 4th Quarter by identifying your goals and strategizing how your Marketing can help you achieve them.
- Knowledge -> Confidence -> Certainty -> Good decisions
- 4 Types of Owners
- Reevaluate your purpose
- Identify your targets & objectives
- Get your 3 income verticals
- You need a Marketing Dept (Internal & External)
- Work backward from what you want (goals)
- Hire people with the “PR Personality”
- PCR (Patient Care Rep) = Internal Marketing
- Marketing Coordinator = External Marketing
- Front Desk Coordinator is a part of Marketing!
- Weekly MAP (Management Action Plan)
- 2-Month Marketing Campaign