Remember: if you’re not creating 6-12 months out, then you’re not acting as a CEO. Now is the perfect time to meet Vikram, the CEO & Founder of PT Wired! Tune in to learn about PT Wired’s customizable, HIPAA compliant app-based home exercise program and its intuitive marketing and engagement features. Keep it fun, and explore the incredible possibilities with digital tech for physical therapists!
Episode at a glance:
- Customized app – starts as a marketing tool
- Fully HIPAA secure
- Fun & interactive (gamification)!
- Better connecting people to their exercises helps retain them as patients and benefits them in their treatment
- It takes 60-90 seconds to build out the exercise program on the app (efficient!)
- They work with the clinic to fill gaps in marketing, patient experience, etc
- Functions & includes information like a website
- Reach out to learn about the MEG Academy discount for PT Wired: firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian Gallagher, PT is the founder and CEO of MEG Business Management, LLC. He has more than 27 years of experience in the field of rehabilitation and 19 years in business and specializes in Physical Therapy practice management and executive coaching nationwide. As a licensed business management consultant, Brian has helped hundreds of business owners nationwide improve their business operations through proper restructuring to achieve improved systems of efficiency and productivity as well as marketing and sales with effective public relations which have proven results for double-digit growth year-over-year with businesses around the country.