Brian’s three main goals with this podcast are 1) to inspire you to think more like an entrepreneur 2) to help you expand your leadership skills and 3) to assist you and your staff in improving both personally and professionally. With that in mind, Brain dives into the successful actions needed to skyrocket company culture for his audience to chew on – you must strive to build an environment where people can flourish. Remember this mantra: Who you are as a person is more important than what you accomplish.
- SERVE your staff
- Develop Five Phase Hiring process
- 4 layer screening process (phone, staff, personal [you], background check)
- Make it understood that success in your group is a two-way street which sometimes requires exchange in abundance
- Do NOT exchange time for money – pay for performance
- Watch out for individuals who believe that “there is nothing wrong with them” = lack of accountability
- Set time management expectations together, with your staff
- Be transparent and invest in your staff
- Don’t underestimate the fact that your staff needs to be (and feel) heard
- Smart idea to have a communication policy (when is it ok to text, phone call, etc)
- Check out our Ethics and Compliance Program For Your Private Practice created in partnership with compliance expert, Daniel Hirsch!
** Master MEG Academy members receive special pricing for August! **
Brian Gallagher, PT is the founder and CEO of MEG Business Management, LLC. He has more than 27 years of experience in the field of rehabilitation and 19 years in business and specializes in Physical Therapy practice management and executive coaching nationwide. As a licensed business management consultant, Brian has helped hundreds of business owners nationwide improve their business operations through proper restructuring to achieve improved systems of efficiency and productivity as well as marketing and sales with effective public relations which have proven results for double-digit growth year-over-year with businesses around the country.