Brian’s three main goals with this podcast are 1) to inspire you to think more like an entrepreneur 2) to help you expand your leadership skills and 3) to assist you and your staff in improving both personally and professionally. With that in mind, Brain dives into the successful actions needed to skyrocket company culture for his audience to chew on – you must strive to build an environment where people can flourish. Remember this mantra: Who you are as a person is more important than what you accomplish.
Episode at a glance:
- 4 layer screening process (phone, staff, personal [you], background check)
- Make it understood that success in your group is a two-way street which sometimes requires exchange in abundance
- Do NOT exchange time for money – pay for performance
- Watch out for individuals who believe that “there is nothing wrong with them” = lack of accountability
- Smart idea to have a communication policy (when is it ok to text, phone call, etc)
Brian Gallagher, PT is the founder and CEO of MEG Business Management, LLC. He has more than 27 years of experience in the field of rehabilitation and 19 years in business and specializes in Physical Therapy practice management and executive coaching nationwide. As a licensed business management consultant, Brian has helped hundreds of business owners nationwide improve their business operations through proper restructuring to achieve improved systems of efficiency and productivity as well as marketing and sales with effective public relations which have proven results for double-digit growth year-over-year with businesses around the country.