Good news: we’re noticing that things are starting to ramp up again! Now is the time to be forward-thinking and to find ways to cut down on your overhead and your biggest cost – the cost of your labor. Learn the changes that you can implement to create an innovative, flexible and efficient practice. Always do what you can to keep in your production, efficiency and quality!
Episode at a glance:
- To maintain social distancing & CDC guidelines in the clinic: you need more hours to reach the volume of patients that you had previously.
- You can use a value point system/bonus system based off performance
- The future of physical therapy is digital
- You NEED an innovative and intuitive EMR system
- Consider your options for reducing admin staff (off-site, remote management, etc)
Brian Gallagher, PT is the founder and CEO of MEG Business Management, LLC. He has more than 27 years of experience in the field of rehabilitation and 19 years in business and specializes in Physical Therapy practice management and executive coaching nationwide. As a licensed business management consultant, Brian has helped hundreds of business owners nationwide improve their business operations through proper restructuring to achieve improved systems of efficiency and productivity as well as marketing and sales with effective public relations which have proven results for double-digit growth year-over-year with businesses around the country.