It is interesting to consider the ways that the pandemic has not only altered the way that things operate in our country (and worldwide), but the impact that this has on the public’s psyche. It is crucial now more than ever that our patients feel safe, protected, and advocated for. On this week’s podcast, Brian shares valuable marketing strategies & tools to maintain effective communication and continued support for your patients in this post-pandemic landscape.
Episode at a glance:
- Marketing: the mechanical aspect of building your brand and reputation which is delivered directly to your public using the most effective means possible
- We must work harder than ever toward flourishing & prospering through our own ingenuity
- Re-establish your ideal scene – you have no shot of arriving at your destination if you don’t know what it looks like
- Create a new logo, add a tagline, and/or find a picture that speaks to who you are as a company
- Marketing campaigns should run two months at a time and stay on a consistent theme with the intention of reaching a single audience member at least five times
Brian Gallagher, PT is the founder and CEO of MEG Business Management, LLC. He has more than 27 years of experience in the field of rehabilitation and 19 years in business and specializes in Physical Therapy practice management and executive coaching nationwide. As a licensed business management consultant, Brian has helped hundreds of business owners nationwide improve their business operations through proper restructuring to achieve improved systems of efficiency and productivity as well as marketing and sales with effective public relations which have proven results for double-digit growth year-over-year with businesses around the country.