On this week’s episode, Brian seeks to tackle STRUCTURE. He addresses the necessary actions to put you, the practice owner, at Cause over your operation by getting in this crucial element. A key ingredient of this is knowing how to manage your team, and how to communicate. Learn how to keep in your organization so that your leadership/executive skills can shine through.
Episode at a glance:
- Run your practice – don’t let it run you
- Structure. Dictates. Function!
- You NEED some kind of organization chart
- Consider adding cash-based services to your business (hybrid model)
- Most CEOs/Owners spend too much time treating patients, you have other hats that need attention
- It’s about hiring the being, the person (NOT the resume)
Brian Gallagher, PT is the founder and CEO of MEG Business Management, LLC. He has more than 27 years of experience in the field of rehabilitation and 19 years in business and specializes in Physical Therapy practice management and executive coaching nationwide. As a licensed business management consultant, Brian has helped hundreds of business owners nationwide improve their business operations through proper restructuring to achieve improved systems of efficiency and productivity as well as marketing and sales with effective public relations which have proven results for double-digit growth year-over-year with businesses around the country.