On this week’s podcast, Brian reiterates that this is the BEST time to evaluate every personnel move the practice owner is making as they start to bring their people back. Be respectful, open-minded, and real with your staff. He reminds that in order to be a good CEO and gain trust, you have to live by your commitments and show through actions that you are trustworthy! Tune in to learn how to effectively manage your personnel as a respected leader.
Episode at a glance:
- Reengineer your practice to align with your new company culture.
- Hire REAL people! Try to get past the “best foot forward” and straight to the real person. Don’t just hire the resume.
- Respect comes from those who can hold the line of accountability.
- Invest in your staff’s education – it’s the one thing that can never be taken away! (Consider an internal Learning Management System system!)
- Share your vision with your staff, and get their participation in it! The best-tasting cake is the one that you participated in making.