Brian kicks off this podcast by acknowledging the undeniable paradigm shift that has happened due to COVID-19: we can no longer operate as we did in the Pre-pandemic world. Brian covers topics ranging from the importance of investing in your staff, communication and management as an owner, the PPP fund, and necessary environmental guidelines. Tune in to this tool-heavy podcast to gain a broad perspective of the aspects of your business that you will need to update from the Pre-pandemic environment, to the Post-pandemic.
- YOUR GREATEST ASSET IN YOUR BUSINESS = YOUR STAFF
- Your #1 responsibility is to manage the expectations of your staff and your patients as you reopen
- You must communicate with your staff! You cannot manage over disagreement
- 15-20% of your yearly production should be Telehealth in this new world
- There’s no recovery after this PPP ends – scale up appropriately and do what is in the best interest of your staff
- Paycheck Protection Program Loan Forgiveness Application – Click Here
- Do a cash-flow projection going all the way out to October 1st
- Develop a system of policies to create a safe environment in your clinic
- Follow CDC guidelines
- Have your policies written, and be able to show that you safely opened for business
- Now is the time to invest in your brand (Marketing!)
- Check out our Community Care Flyer (included in our Policy & Procedure Playbook)
Brian Gallagher, PT is the founder and CEO of MEG Business Management, LLC. He has more than 27 years of experience in the field of rehabilitation and 19 years in business and specializes in Physical Therapy practice management and executive coaching nationwide. As a licensed business management consultant, Brian has helped hundreds of business owners nationwide improve their business operations through proper restructuring to achieve improved systems of efficiency and productivity as well as marketing and sales with effective public relations which have proven results for double-digit growth year-over-year with businesses around the country.