In this week’s podcast, Brian is joined by Michael Gorman (PhD, PT, DMT), one of our very own Executive Coaches at MEG, a former client, and Founder/Owner of iMOVETelePT. iMOVETelePT supplies a wealth of knowledge on Telehealth and serves as an excellent example of how to correctly implement it. The two discuss the importance of work/life balance as an Owner & CEO, and address specific elements of Physical Therapy Telehealth that many people might have missed…
Episode at a glance:
- You have to invest in yourself to be a good leader, and improve your self-awareness
- How is iMOVETelePT different?
- Diversify your services (at least 3 revenue streams)
- Quotes from APTA and CMS on Telehealth details
- Talk with your Insurance agent to make sure you’re covered for Cybersecurity!
Brian Gallagher, PT is the founder and CEO of MEG Business Management, LLC. He has more than 27 years of experience in the field of rehabilitation and 19 years in business and specializes in Physical Therapy practice management and executive coaching nationwide. As a licensed business management consultant, Brian has helped hundreds of business owners nationwide improve their business operations through proper restructuring to achieve improved systems of efficiency and productivity as well as marketing and sales with effective public relations which have proven results for double-digit growth year-over-year with businesses around the country.