In this week’s podcast, Brian is joined by Michael Gorman (PhD, PT, DMT), one of our very own Executive Coaches at MEG, a former client, and Founder/Owner of iMOVETelePT. iMOVETelePT supplies a wealth of knowledge on Telehealth and serves as an excellent example of how to correctly implement it. The two discuss the importance of work/life balance as an Owner & CEO, and address specific elements of PT Telehealth that many people might have missed…
- You have to invest in yourself to be a good leader, and improve your self-awareness
- How is iMOVETelePT different?
- First you have to know your Practice Act, and then Reimbursement model
- The PT Compact (25 – 28 states)
- Telehealth is here to stay
- Diversify your services (at least 3 revenue streams)
- Quotes from APTA and CMS on Telehealth details
- ROI in Telehealth? There can be a tremendous ROI, especially during these times when we are being reimbursed
- How to get people on board with Telehealth
- Shared-risk model
- You don’t have to be all in! If 20% of your annual production is through Telehealth, you’re in great shape
- Telehealth is a brand new world – use the Billing EXPERTS!
- Talk with your Insurance agent to make sure you’re covered for Cybersecurity!
(636) 578-6349 (Mike’s number)