In this week’s podcast, Brian is joined by Michael Gorman (PhD, PT, DMT), one of our very own Executive Coaches at MEG, a former client, and Founder/Owner of iMOVETelePT. iMOVETelePT supplies a wealth of knowledge on Telehealth and serves as an excellent example of how to correctly implement it. The two discuss the importance of work/life balance as an Owner & CEO, and address specific elements of PT Telehealth that many people might have missed…
- You have to invest in yourself to be a good leader, and improve your self-awareness
- How is iMOVETelePT different?
- First you have to know your Practice Act, and then Reimbursement model
- The PT Compact (25 – 28 states)
- Telehealth is here to stay
- Diversify your services (at least 3 revenue streams)
- Quotes from APTA and CMS on Telehealth details
- ROI in Telehealth? There can be a tremendous ROI, especially during these times when we are being reimbursed
- How to get people on board with Telehealth
- Shared-risk model
- You don’t have to be all in! If 20% of your annual production is through Telehealth, you’re in great shape
- Telehealth is a brand new world – use the Billing EXPERTS!
- Talk with your Insurance agent to make sure you’re covered for Cybersecurity!
(636) 578-6349 (Mike’s number)
Brian Gallagher, PT is the founder and CEO of MEG Business Management, LLC. He has more than 27 years of experience in the field of rehabilitation and 19 years in business and specializes in Physical Therapy practice management and executive coaching nationwide. As a licensed business management consultant, Brian has helped hundreds of business owners nationwide improve their business operations through proper restructuring to achieve improved systems of efficiency and productivity as well as marketing and sales with effective public relations which have proven results for double-digit growth year-over-year with businesses around the country.