On this week’s podcast, we welcome two Guest Speakers! Jason Waz (DPT, NeuPTTech) and Jillian Warwick (NTP, LiveWellBeyond.com, nutritional therapist) join Brian to discuss cash-based service options to help get practice owners through these challenging times. Remember, Brian recommends that 20% of your gross income be cash-based.
- In a way, the Neubie E-Stim technology allowed him to be somewhat prepared for this pandemic
- Cash-based referrals have not slowed down
- Neubie E-Stim: pulse-direct current device that addresses the Autonomic nervous system
- Benefits to using the Neubie:
- Once you learn the “mapping” program, you will find the neuromuscular dysfunction from visit #1, 100% accurate, every time.
- Within 4 sessions, you will notice a significant improvement.
- You can train all your staff and you’ll get the same results with the device.
- Can improve overall health through the nervous system.
- Improves Heart-rate variability (HRV).
- The machine system is mobile.
- Not a one-size-fits-all meal plan
- Finds out what works best for your body, bio-individuality
- Holistic approach
- Root causes to certain symptoms
- There is so much that pertains to physical therapy that can be addressed through diet
- Offers protocols that address specific issues (inflammation, digestion, hormonal health, anti-aging, etc)
- Can easily be done virtually, schedule is flexible
- Jillian will coordinate her programs with your line of care in your practice
- Costs you nothing, you get percentage of package, contracted relationship
- Special offer for the first 15 people!
Important Links and Info:
Jason Waz information:
Jillian Warwick information:
FB: @livewellbeyond https://www.facebook.com/LiveWellBeyond
IG: @livewellbeyond https://www.instagram.com/livewellbeyond/
In the meantime, if you have any questions about how to manage your practice during this pandemic, please reach out to us. We’re here to help give you the information you need to effectively manage your personnel and your business during this time of crisis.
Click the image below to access our Covid-19 Resource page: