On this week’s podcast, we welcome two Guest Speakers! Jason Waz (DPT, NeuPTTech) and Jillian Warwick (NTP, LiveWellBeyond.com, nutritional therapist) join Brian to discuss cash-based service options to help get practice owners through these challenging times. Remember, Brian recommends that 20% of your gross income be cash-based.
Episode at a glance:
- In a way, the Neubie E-Stim technology allowed him to be somewhat prepared for this pandemic
- Cash-based referrals have not slowed down
- Neubie E-Stim: pulse-direct current device that addresses the Autonomic nervous system
- Can improve overall health through the nervous system.
- Improves Heart-rate variability (HRV).
- The machine system is mobile.
- Not a one-size-fits-all meal plan
- Finds out what works best for your body, bio-individuality
- Holistic approach
- Root causes to certain symptoms
- Offers protocols that address specific issues (inflammation, digestion, hormonal health, anti-aging, etc)
- Can easily be done virtually, schedule is flexible
Jason Waz information: Website: https://neupttech.com
Jillian Warwick information: Website: livewellbeyond.com