Today, Brian is talking to both his existing and startup owners in private practice in this episode. Remember, “MEG” stands for Management Expansion Group. There’s a whole new set of rules for running a business that you need to be aware of, and Poor mindset = Poor attitude. Tune in to get trained and learn Brian’s secrets for growth, development and expansion.
- Ideal business structure: The Hybrid Model
- The only thing that’s relevant are your abilities
- Get your training at least 6 months before opening your practice
- Don’t be too much of a “Do-It-Yourself-er”
- It takes money to make money
- Lacking trust isn’t good for business
- Lack of transparency will lead to poor company culture
- Put in STRUCTURE (An Organization Chart that works!)
- You NEED a Policies & Procedures Manual
- Have an Annual Marketing Plan with 2-month campaigns
- Know what to outsource (bookkeeping, billing, accounting, legal)
- Web-based virtual training
- Build Professional and Community relationships
Brian Gallagher, PT is the founder and CEO of MEG Business Management, LLC. He has more than 27 years of experience in the field of rehabilitation and 19 years in business and specializes in Physical Therapy practice management and executive coaching nationwide. As a licensed business management consultant, Brian has helped hundreds of business owners nationwide improve their business operations through proper restructuring to achieve improved systems of efficiency and productivity as well as marketing and sales with effective public relations which have proven results for double-digit growth year-over-year with businesses around the country.