This week, Brian gives his audience another powerful tool to propel them into our ever-changing societal landscape. Now is the time to repurpose, rebrand and reapply yourself, and what you learn. Let’s get clear and organized for the future of our practice and learn how to utilize the 4 Keys in today’s environment.
- 1st Key: Environment
- Same as before pandemic: 1,200-2,400 sq ft. size is ideal
- Open layout
- 1 private office + 1 unisex bathroom
- Multi-purpose room
- 2nd Key: Structure
- Post-COVID: scaled back from 7 Division Org Board to 5 Divisions
- 3rd Key: Personnel
- Must have their product(s) defined
- Pick and choose who you bring back post-pandemic
- 4th Key: Systems of Operation (SOP’s)
- Pay-for-performance compensation program (Shared risk model)
- 5 Phase Hiring Process
- Include cash-based services
Click the button above to learn more about our 4 Keys to Private Practice Success Program – for only $175!
Brian Gallagher, PT is the founder and CEO of MEG Business Management, LLC. He has more than 27 years of experience in the field of rehabilitation and 19 years in business and specializes in Physical Therapy practice management and executive coaching nationwide. As a licensed business management consultant, Brian has helped hundreds of business owners nationwide improve their business operations through proper restructuring to achieve improved systems of efficiency and productivity as well as marketing and sales with effective public relations which have proven results for double-digit growth year-over-year with businesses around the country.